Skip to main content

Infographic Roughs





Comments

  1. I love the neapolitan theme throughout the three versions. I also like the typeface in the first infographic and I would suggest using the same typeface (the one in the first) throughout the three versions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these feel really fun and on theme for ice cream! My personal favorite is the third one, and if I were to suggest something on that one I would bring the top ice cream scoop in front of the others and overall just consolidate your typefaces, maybe so all the facts are in one and the headings in another. Overall these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this design, it's super fun and the color scheme works really well together! I personally like the third draft the best, and one suggestion I have is to maybe make the font the same throughout? Overall, I think it's a great infographic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These infographics are fun and easy to read. I like the third one the best as well because of how you incorporated the cow pattern, as it breaks up the graphic and makes it more visually interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The theme of your infographics are both appealing and clearly legible. The colors are very appealing to the eye and the arrangement of information is really unique. I would suggest to stay consistent and use the same fonts, maybe 2 or 3 at the most.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Spread Final

Article Citations:  "How To Do the Nude Look." BobbiBrown. Accessed November 06, 2018. https://bobbibrowncosmetics.com/how-to-do-the-nude-look. Mlotek, Haley. "To Wear Makeup or Not to Wear Makeup?" The New York Times. January 20, 2018. Accessed November 06, 2018. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/t-magazine/fashion/no-makeup-movement-alicia-keys.html.